Memorial Day weekend is here, and that means the return of the “ViVa! Vienna!” festival! The event, May 26-28, 2018, is a fantastic festival sponsored by the Rotary Club of Vienna. ViVa! Vienna! celebrates the Vienna community and honors Memorial Day during three full days of fun. The funds the Rotary Club raises from the event supports charitable, educational, and community groups the next year.
Viva! Vienna! takes place in historic Vienna and includes a Memorial Day tribute (on Memorial Day Monday at 1 pm), live entertainment, children’s activities, carnival rides, food and craft vendors, and community booths. Admission is free to the full-day event, open Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 10 pm and Monday from 10 am to 6 pm. Some of what you enjoy over three days at ViVa Vienna includes:
- Amusement rides every day
- Live entertainment every hour on the hour (there are three stages; see the schedule online)
- Kids’ favorites such as Rocknoceros, Banjo Man, and Noland the Magician
- Dancing plus jazz, country, rock, and other musical genres
- Community booths and vendors
- Festival food
Also be sure to see our full list of Memorial Day weekend events!