This calendar is compiled by Fairfax Family Fun and presented to its readers and followers as a courtesy for individual, personal use. Other websites, bloggers, publications, clubs, organizations, and companies are expressly prohibited from copying this calendar in part or in its entirety.
Please fill out the form below to submit your event for consideration in the Fairfax Family Fun calendar. Please note that inclusion is done at our discretion and is not guaranteed. Also note:
- We cannot acknowledge receipt of every entry/submission.
- We reserve the right to only publish events we think fit best with the purpose of this site.
- The earlier you submit your item, the better chance of it being included.
- Your submission must include the event day and date, event name, event description, sponsoring organization, start/end times, location (with address), costs and fees, event website, contact information, and any restrictions.
We will only consider the following submissions:
- One-time activities: no classes or ongoing events (exceptions made for restaurant family nights with free kids’ activities, and for programs run by our website sponsors and affiliates).
- Events that are open to the community at large (no members-only activities).
- Family-friendly stuff: all-ages or most-ages events or those that have a kids’ component.
- FUN activities (no business, politics, or seminars; nothing where the key aim is to proselytize, etc.).
- NO SALES EVENTS unless there also is a large entertainment component: for example a fundraiser might be okay only if children are welcome and there are multiple fun activities for them.
- Events and activities in or near Fairfax County, Virginia, and surrounding areas.
- Free, low, or reasonably priced stuff: remember, this is a family site so readers will have to multiply the costs times two, three, four, or more.
Thank you for your interest!
VERY IMPORTANT: If your event takes place over more than one day, you MUST check the “This is a recurring event” box and fill out the appropriate fields. If you do not do this and submit multi-day events using the standard form intended for one-day events, your listing will NOT be properly formatted and it will not be approved. If you need detailed instructions on how to use this self-submit form, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks.
Please note our site is being updated and this form may not be working at the moment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your event.
You do not have the rights to manage this Event.